Magic Juice Helps to kill up to 80% of cancer cell

Highlighted

Magic Juice Helps to kill up to 80% of cancer cell

Dear all, PLEASE NOTE: This commercial post has been removed by the Administration Team as it breaches the terms and conditions of usage for the website. Kind regards, Admin Team
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Magic Juice Helps to kill up to 80% of cancer cell

I prefer carrot juice, with a bit of apple and a bit of ginger in it.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

lol harker ... i used to have carrot and apple juice with a little celery thrown in!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

well, all I can say is that carrot juice with apple and ginger cures cancer, i don't actually have any evidence of this but I just know that it's true, deep down inside, why is the health industry so blind?
0 Kudos
Contributor

If only it were so simple. Personally i like carrot, beetroot, apple,celery, and lemon.......yum!Don't know if it cures anything but it sure gives you a boost!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

haha Harker ... evidence indeed! I think i may need to start juicing again and add ginger and perhaps raise it with some of vinouche's beetroot recipe!
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Harker ... your toy has gone in the bin!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

So what, let's keep going. THis is fun. I got sent a shopping bag full of apricot pips by a concerned friend who had heard that they cure cancer. I left the bag on my desk for about six months before I threw it in the bin. I also got lots of CDs with warnings on them like: "Do not operate heavy equipment after listening to this music" or "Do not make important life decisions after playing this CD". I also had a friend who would have done some remote healing "if only she'd known earlier". All of the above toys went in the bin, too, Jules2. I do so like drinking carrot juice. I find it hard to pass one of those juice bars in the malls without getting a fix. H
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hmmm now am wondering how far "remote healing" travels? What day is your bin day? Julie
0 Kudos
Contributor

I believe "remote Healing" does travel across continents so go for it Julie. Like Harker I find it hard to walk past those juice bars.........in fact I don't walk past, I stop and get a fix each time! I had a friend who swore carrot juice got rid of his cancer but beware, he did start to look kind of orange after a few years!
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm or
Cancer Information and Support
Access information about support services, online resources and a range of materials.