devastated!

clo
Occasional Contributor

devastated!

my lovely husband Cris was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on the 13 10 08 so 36 days ago .HIs funeral will be held next tuesday .we though we had more time and every one was wrong!i beg you all dear cancer sufferers beautiful carers make most of the time you have because you dont know what happens next !on saturday cris asked to have the xmas tree done to buy 5 teddies for his girls and 4 cards Cris never had the chance to write the cards for his beloved kids he just didnt wake up sunday morning and passed away on tuesday 18 but im really proud of him he fought really hard at the end but now he is at peace god bless you all !thanks sharon 55 and totocol for the support >
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable

devastated!

So very sorry to hear of your loss. May he Rest in Peace.
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

devastated!

Hi Clo,Just to send you all my best wishes as this new week starts.I'll be here if you need to write anything.Take care
0 Kudos
clo
Occasional Contributor

devastated!

thank you so much but it hurts so bad i cant think about anything else i want him back i go 6 7 times in the bedroom to tell him something or i put his pj in the dryer that way he is not cold he is in my life for 29 years how im goin to live without him ?but anyway thank you for this site i couldnt have survived without it bye clo
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

devastated!

Dear Clo,Once more my sincere condolences. I send you all my best wishes from Sydney. If there is anything you think we can help with please do not hesitate to let me know.
0 Kudos
doreen
Occasional Contributor

devastated!

Hi clo, so sorry for the loss of you husband, you must remember  you did all you could for chris ... now you have your beautiful girls to look after... take care pat
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.