Newly diagnosed and feeling lost

Belle28
Not applicable

Newly diagnosed and feeling lost

Hi my name is belle and I have recently been diagnosed with terminal melanoma. I have just started a clinical trial with not good start. Just feeling a litte lost and alone as my family don't know what to say or do
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Anna1983
Occasional Contributor

Re: Newly diagnosed and feeling lost

Hi belle, I'm anna and im from Sydney, I have terminal brain cancer and I understand how hard it is, especially at a young age. It's difficult with your own friends, because they all love you and want to understand what it's like to have cancer and fight ur way through treatment. Let alone deal with your mortality at our age. Id love to get to know you and offer support, but completely appreciate if that's the last thing that you want. My heart sank reading your msg because I can understand how it feels. Your welcome to contact me at: annatarrant_@hotmail.com
0 Kudos
Anna1983
Occasional Contributor

Re: Newly diagnosed and feeling lost

Hi belle, I'm anna and im from Sydney, I have terminal brain cancer and I understand how hard it is, especially at a young age. It's difficult with your own friends, because they all love you and want to understand what it's like to have cancer and fight ur way through treatment. Let alone deal with your mortality at our age. Id love to get to know you and offer support, but completely appreciate if that's the last thing that you want. My heart sank reading your msg because I can understand how it feels. Your welcome to contact me at: annatarrant_@hotmail.com
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.