Well done BEN BRAVERY

kj
Super Contributor

Well done BEN BRAVERY

Ben Bravery seen you on television news tonight participating in the run you are awesome ben, from reading how you are coping with youre illness i never cease to be amazed at youre attitude well done I have to say I am inspired by you thanks \kj
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Penny1963
New Contributor

Re: Well done BEN BRAVERY

Congratulations on your run today in the City2Sea from me too, Ben. You looked great on TV, and got fantastic positive coverage for bowel cancer and young people with cancer. You are amazing!
0 Kudos
SILLY
Super Contributor

Sorry ,I didn't see it but congratulations.
0 Kudos
Braveb
Occasional Contributor

Thanks guys, it was a good fun day. The run was tiring, let me tell you, and I spent the afternoon resting in bed and sipping tea. It was worth it though and it was excellent to have cancer in young adults profiled on the national news like that. Next year I plan to organise a whole team of orange-spandex-wearing runners!
0 Kudos
peanutz
Frequent Contributor

Great job Ben. I didn't see you on TV but being a healthy cancer-free person I'm ashamed. I planned to do the City2Sea but didn't sign up as I thought I was not fit enough and wouldn't be able to finish. I might try it next year but a pair of black spandex is probably better.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.