Wigs

sharonlmac
New Contributor

Wigs

Hi my name is Sharon I would like to help out please. I have 2 wigs available FREE OF CHARGE ! Never been used, never been cut still in their boxes along with a wig brush. I have a photo which I can assist you with. They are Noriko by Rene Paris, the styles are Claire and Sky and colour is Nutmeg F. I can post they weigh just under 300gms (you just need to pay for postage) or collect from Bracken Ridge, Qld. Please email me at sharonlmccullagh@gmail.com Cheers Sharon
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Jules2
Super Contributor

Re: Wigs

Nice gesture on your behalf Sharon 🙂
0 Kudos
sharonlmac
New Contributor

Not a problem for me. My vanity over took when my daughter was married 2 years ago, then wisdom came. I would love to see a woman gain confidence again, it is a big deal, not my vanity....
0 Kudos
PUnderwood
Occasional Contributor

I know this is a somewhat old post, but I really like what sharon said about gaining some confidence back and I wanted to quickly share the experience that my friend had and how wigs helped her. She was distraught when she started to lose her hair, and to tack that on to what she was already dealing with is no easy task. Initially she didn't want to give wigs a shot, so I went ahead and ordered her some after I read up on wigs for cancer patients: http://www.godivassecretwigs.com/wigs-for-cancer-patients/. Luckily enough I already knew all her sizes and everything so i placed the order. She was hesitant when she recieved it at first, but after the reception she got wearing it out for the first few times, she was ecstatic! It really helps some women gain their confidence back, so thanks for sharing Sharon and I hope others are inspired by your example.

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.