return of the devil

Not applicable

return of the devil

Radiation killed a secondary in my larynx 6 months ago but today a scan shows enlarged paratracheal lymph nodes.  It seems to be spreading.  Frankly I'm getting abit sick of the whole business.  Sorry to bother you all Mark
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
doreen
Occasional Contributor

return of the devil

Hi Mark, this is my first post ...I'm only a carer so don't know how you are feeling right now but please keep thinking positive.Pat( doreen)
0 Kudos
mazza
Occasional Contributor

return of the devil

Hi Mark, Can understand and empathize with your current situation. Hang in there, this little catch cry I used to to repeat to myself over and over again. 'Be strong (of mind), live long, don't let the 'bstd' win. Major help in getting me through and still use it today. Hope for you Mazza
0 Kudos
Sharon55
Contributor

return of the devil

Hi Mark, I don't know you and can only imagine the extreme frustration and disappointment you must be experiencing at present. I do not have Cancer, and care for my husband who does, and have watched his face each time we have been delivered the news that the disease has spread. Take care and try to find some way of expressing your feelings and frustration. Good luck with everything.
0 Kudos
Quijote
Contributor

return of the devil

this kind of news may still be ahead for me, so even thinking about it is tough. You must be going through hell. But I can only say, youre here, you still have hope. Hang on to that and do what you must, because like all of us, its also for our families and friends.    
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.