Dating Site

Erina77
New Contributor

Dating Site

Hi guys, for anyone that is interested in dating other people with cancer, there is a dating site that includes cancer as a criteria for searching for matches, it’s Disabled Mate Australia (au.disabledmate.com). It is the only dating site I’ve found that includes people with cancer, so it is good that there is something for us. I’m putting this topic up because I’m thinking not many people know about the site,  it would be really good to see more of us on the dating site, if you think the dating site could be something for you, check it out. I’m 43 from regional Vic and I frequently visit Melbourne, I would like to see more matches suitable for me. If anyone knows of any other dating sites for people with cancer please let me know, thank you 

17 REPLIES 17
MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dating Site

I actually have no idea of dating sites that includes cancer as one of the criteria. Anyway, thanks for sharing that site mentioned above. Will love to try and explore it. Good luck and have fun! 

0 Kudos
MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

I actually have no idea of dating sites that includes cancer as one of the criteria. Anyway, thanks for sharing that site mentioned above. Will love to try and explore it. Good luck and have fun! 

0 Kudos
ActuariesDiseas
Contributor

Have you tried checking Cancer.Net? I think its a dating site bro but, haven't tried since I already have a partner. Just saw it.

0 Kudos
stirling
Contributor

Great posting, thanks. I also found this, didnt try it yet.

https://www.cancersurvivordating.com/

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not on your subject however do you know how I delete my account here, thanks

0 Kudos
stirling
Contributor

well, I had a poke around  and could'nt find anyway to delete an account. Account deletion would be a necessity in terms of security I would think so I wrote a message to one of the moderators to find out. I'll inform you when I receive a reply.

0 Kudos
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your email @stirling 👍

If you wish to delete your account @Anonymous, can you please send an email to onlinecommunity@nswcc.org.au and I'll pick it up.

Cheers,

Kate

Cancer Council Online Community Manager

0 Kudos
stirling
Contributor

Heh! Katekat. Thanks for your quick reply. Well I'm still exploring the site bit  now I know If I ever need too delete. Rgds.

MyheroCoolSpy
Frequent Contributor

Actually this is the first time that I have encountered of having cancer as one of the criteria.

Will people be biased with it? Don't you think?
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.