Project to understand symptoms and side effects

navio_alex

Project to understand symptoms and side effects

Hello, I'm Alex from Navio. I hope this is okay to post here.

We're a small team making tools to support cancer patients, and we're currently trying to better understand symptoms and side effects for people on immunotherapies (Opdivo, Yervoy, Keytruda, etc). While everyone is unique, there are certainly some commonalities we see across different diagnoses.

If you'd like to know more about what other people are experiencing while using immunotherapies, and you're interested in sharing your own experience, we're launching a community project soon. You'll get a survey every 3 weeks which you can answer using our mobile app, and you'll receive insights and experiences from other people participating in the project. At the end of the project you'll get a report showing your symptoms and side effects in context of others.

If this sounds interesting and you'd like to know more, please visit https://get.navio.com/immunotherapy/. If you have any questions, please message me or reply to this post. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.