Living life post NHL 6 years in remission

ph1966
New Contributor

Living life post NHL 6 years in remission

In October 2015 I was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and after 4 cycles of chemo I was told I was in remission after a PET scan in March 2016. I have written a journal of my experiences with NHL in the hope of helping others. I will post it in a link if anyone is interested in reading it. It was therapeutic to write it and I hope people are able to benefit from it if they’re going through NHL or if they are supporting a family member or friend going through it. 

3 REPLIES 3
Jen1960

Re: Living life post NHL 6 years in remission

Yes I would like the link.  A friend of mine has been told she has NHL. Your journal would be helpful I think.

0 Kudos
ph1966
New Contributor

Thank you so much for your response. I tried to post it on the blog but it wouldn’t let me. I will try another way and saw how I go. 

0 Kudos
ph1966
New Contributor

As I have been unable to attach my story in the blog, I will need to request some help from tech support to help me to upload it on the forums. I’ve got it in word format and this platform does not allow any files to be uploaded if they’re not in a certain format.  if you would like me to forward the document to you. 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.