A casual catch up for any young adults in Sydney on the 13th of Feb

Not applicable

A casual catch up for any young adults in Sydney on the 13th of Feb

Come join us for our first casual event of the year! A catch up, rock climbing and then lunch. It's open to all young adults (20's-30's) who've had an experience with cancer. Fitness isn't necessary - we're here to have fun. Also, I've recently found that climbing is a wonderful way to regain trust and strength in my body after all it's gone through. If you're going through treatment or don't want to climb then you are very welcome to come join us for lunch (after 1) in the area. Message me prior to the event and I'll give you my mobile so you can confirm when/where for lunch on the day. [When] Wednesday, February 13, 2013 [Where] Climbfit; 4/12 Frederick St, St leonards, Sydney [Time] 11:00am (climbing). After 1pm for lunch. We have a discount rate: $11 for climbing, $5 for harness, $6 for rock-climbing shoes. You can also climb in your own sneakers. Whether you're an old friend from the group or a new friend we haven't met yet then I hope to see you there. Go to the below link for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/436828743051925/
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.