Internet Support Group for Younger Adults with cancer

Kate_Unicorn
Contributor

Internet Support Group for Younger Adults with cancer

Hi All, Some of you may be aware that The Cancer Council Victoria has been running Internet support groups for people affected by cancer. These are private, professionally facilitated groups that meet weekly via a private chat room over six weeks. There are no set agendas to these groups, but we often cover topics such as coping with the impact that having cancer has on work, family relationships, travel, sexuality, and identity. I just wanted to let people know that we are planning an Internet support group for younger adults (in their 20s, 30s & 40s) with cancer, starting mid-june and running for six weeks. I already have several people who are interested in being part of this group, but still have a few vacancies left, if people are interested. If anyone would like to know more about this group, please send me a message and I will contact you. Preferences are given to those from Victoria, but we are if we have spare spots are happy to talk to those from interstate. Cheers, Kate
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.