We had our scheduled appointment with oncologist today - He was concerned with the deterioration of my husbands leg and arm & has arranged an MRI for Tuesday , we will then see him Wednesday. He does have a concern something may be there so has put chemo on hold (we have had inital 1 month dose followed by 1 week out of every month for 6) till we know more. If there is further tumour, we are eligible for a drug trial that starts next Thursday - timing hey ! May be nothing but would rather know & MRI is only answer - certainly have become frequent flyers at that place ! We are all handling it well (cant waste worry on a what-if at the moment) but would obviously like to fast forward to Wednesday
Cancer Council NSW would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land on which we live and work.We would also like to pay respect to elders past and present and extend that respect to all other Aboriginal people.