How are you doing?

kj
Super Contributor

Re: How are you doing?

Oh dear I hope for an improvement in your wife’s health.

Thanks for update sch .

Budgie
Super Contributor

Hi sch,

Thanks for keeping us informed. I think we are all praying for your wife to get better very quickly. My thoughts are with you both. 💐 Flowers for your wife, hugs for you both.

Budgie
kj
Super Contributor

An update on results of my CT had a call from hospital today ,scan is all clear no sign of reoccurrence of pancreatic cancer, I’m a couple of months away from 10 year mark ,next C T appointment 12 months away,I hope others can get same results.

Budgie
Super Contributor

Excellent news @kj. 😁👍
kj
Super Contributor

Thanks Budgie😀
Lindsay
Frequent Contributor

I’m with Budgie, great news. Excellent. Hey kJ, we’ll need to put together a thumbnail sketch for a trip to the high country, not as ashes, but campers.

Take care KJ, Great news.

kj
Super Contributor

Lindsay thanks I’m up for a high country trip anytime as a camper with you .Just have to wait for them to get a vaccine or eradicate this terrible virus.👍
Lindsay
Frequent Contributor

🛶🌅🌌🏕 the life kj

kj
Super Contributor

Magic times  Lindsay and places

That rock on a log in my profile pic is at the end of a hard slog  uphill after hours of walking,and that it’s all downhill  ,just as life can be , it’s a special meaning for me.

Lindsay
Frequent Contributor

I bet it does kj. I blew up that pic, it’s really rugged isn’t it. A very special place for you and an everlasting memory. Great story, thanks for sharing it. 

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.