GBM

rarsie
Contributor

Re: GBM

Hi Nic, Happy to hear from you and I do understand sometimes there is no time left for theraphy THIS IS WHAT I CALL GETTING ON HERE. My son is doing really well he finished his 6 mth chemo but they have decided to keep giving it to him back on the 3rd Aug for MRI. And see where that takes us, I live out at Charleville so we are practically neigbours. I have a son who lives at Wondai. How is your hubbys Chemo dispensed, do you have to travel to Toowoomba???? Talk soon Sandra
0 Kudos
Nic41
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sandra Hubby was on tablet form of chemo for the 2 doses he took, the leg issue caused an absess in the lung which is now thankfully gone, but no chemo until it totally heals. we have our next mri in august. my youngest son lives in wondia so yes it is a very small world some days. we travel to toowoomba for treatment and to see doctors. long term stays hubby prefers greenslopes in brisbane he has made some amazing friends in our stays down there. 3 of August hmmm i think that is our next appointment in toowoomba. we see Jefferson Webster. who are you guys seeing? Nic
0 Kudos
rarsie
Contributor

Hi Nic, We only go to Toowoomba for the Chemo Tablets every month he see a indian doctor nicknamed G.D and go to the P.A. in Brisbane for the MRIs and brain tumor clinic and see Sarah Olsen. Q. Health flys us to Toowoomba and Brisbane but we are hoping to do telly link with Toowoomba for Chemo and have it sent here after seven months of having to go there every 23 days is a bit I AM OVER IT Did you say your son lives in Wondai too???? Cheers Sandra
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.