Medical Professionals and Things

Trish2912
New Contributor

Medical Professionals and Things

Mum still here, everyday can be a curse and a blessing... Geez it makes me angry when these medical "so called" professionals give one a whipping because you missed a prescription. Guess they see it all the time but still what gives them the right - so much anger. Some have been angels on earth, compassionate but some of them I wonder why they are doing that job. Early when Mum was diagnosed I was told off by doctors and nurses for not giving her enough pain killers. I mean... geez I am not a nurse! I am just her very depressed, worried daughter. Mum has a new doctor now and he wants her to see him, she is agraphobic, fairly ill and not very mobile at all. Can they comprehend how difficult it is for her and the person that cares for her. If they see this all the time, have they not learnt anything. Have they had to care for someone this sick? Maybe, maybe not. It is a worry. Geez I have learnt alot.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Annie333
Occasional Contributor

Re: Medical Professionals and Things

Hi Trish, I do hope the best for you and your mum. You are going through a rough time at the moment and yes do vent. No one can ever know how or what you are going through. I have always believed it is the whole family who is affected by this horrid disease not just the victim. Much blessings to you and your family Annie
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.