My mum hs mercle cell cancer again, 2nd time and she only got the all clear in April..

lynne304
Not applicable

My mum hs mercle cell cancer again, 2nd time and she only got the all clear in April..

Hi everyone.. As stated in the heading.. my beautiful mum has been told she has mercle cell cancer again, after completing a month long stint with radiation in march. She got the all clear in April. only to find, 3 weeks ago, its back.. So its another month of radiation.. Mum is being soo brave and so very positive as we all are. The mercle cell cancer is on the other side of her face and neck this time. Im looking for anyone else who has had this or who has a family member with this cancer. Im also hoping someone can point me in the right direction for meals to cook mum as last time, mums appetite was non existent, even though she was forcing herself to eat.. So Id like to find some yummy things to entice her to eat a little bit better this time.. Any help from anyone would be great... It really sucks that there is cancer in the world..!!!!
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.