My darling husbands diagnosis

Stace
Contributor

Re: My darling husbands diagnosis

lHi Cheryl I am 31 years old and like Ron was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer at 29. Times can be very daunting, it can be good going on the internet but what i was told was to read the cancer council info as its definitely correct. The chemo isnt an easy ride but i found i wasnt as sick as some other people having chemo for other things. Lots of rest and listening to your body is my advice and becareful with cold things/food, the nurses will explain all that, i used to ask hundreds of questions and found the chemo nurses fantastic more helpful than my oncologist at times!! Goodluck to you and your husband on this journey lots of positive thoughts coming your way Regards Stacey
0 Kudos
Stace
Contributor

lHi Cheryl I am 31 years old and like Ron was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer at 29. Times can be very daunting, it can be good going on the internet but what i was told was to read the cancer council info as its definitely correct. The chemo isnt an easy ride but i found i wasnt as sick as some other people having chemo for other things. Lots of rest and listening to your body is my advice and becareful with cold things/food, the nurses will explain all that, i used to ask hundreds of questions and found the chemo nurses fantastic more helpful than my oncologist at times!! Goodluck to you and your husband on this journey lots of positive thoughts coming your way Regards Stacey
0 Kudos
Stace
Contributor

0 Kudos
Stace
Contributor

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.