Hi guys I'm 30 and I have just finished 16 months of treatment for brain cancer, come and say hello :)

Anna1983
Occasional Contributor

Hi guys I'm 30 and I have just finished 16 months of treatment for brain cancer, come and say hello :)

Hi guys, I'm Anna, I'm 30 and after16 months of treatment I have now come out the other side, my diagnosis is terminal but now that my strength is back, I feel better than ever. I still have a very hard battle ahead but I sm enjoying this time right now, until the next operation/ treatment and the brain cancer continues to spread deeper. I would love to meet some people experiencing the cancer illness. If you are in Sydney and we get along, I'm not working at the moment so Id be happy to grab a coffee.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Mango
Occasional Contributor

Re: Hi guys I'm 30 and fighting terminal brain cancer, after ...

Hi Anna I would love to grab a coffee with you but you will have to come up to North Queensland to do it! Sorry! You may have read on other posts that my husband has GBM for 8 and a half years now. He would feel very much in tune with you and your feelings I am sure. He can't do much these days but at least give hope to others that terminal doesn't necessarily mean very soon. Hope you are having some good times in a very tough journey
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.