Occasional Contributor

Re: Adenocarcinoma

I hope that you are ok Cat.

0 Kudos
Cat
Occasional Contributor

Hey AnthonyKnox

sorry for late reply, we have been busy relocating to home state & transferring treatment - it was suggested I return to be around family so here we are.

I'm good, bit apprehensive about my upcoming 1st scan since chemo tho - trying to stay positive that chemo is doing it's job & I can continue with my 10 year plan.

How are you doing? Hopefully doing well 🙂

AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Hi again Kat,

Where is your home state? I wish you the very best of luck and care. I am trying to get into a trial treatment for adenocarcinoma patients and had a scan today to see where they can take a biopsy from.  It is all hard to adjust to and hard to believe but we must stay positive.

0 Kudos
Kyrani99
New Contributor

Yes, I'll join. What is zoom.us?
0 Kudos
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

zoom.us  is a free program a bit like Skype but more stable with the option for more people to join a conversation.

The Facebook Page is cancer support online  but we do not have many members at the moment.  

You are most welcome.

ElizabethB
New Contributor

I have recently been diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma of the vagina and it has spread to my lungs. I am about to start treatment  but the cancer is very rare so not confident the Doctors know much about the best treatment for me. Anyone else have vaginal cancer?

0 Kudos
ElizabethB
New Contributor

I am very sorry that you have this horrible cancer. I have Adenocarcinoma in my vagina and both lungs. I feel ok at the moment but starting treatment next week. Doctors have no idea if the chemo will help as I have a very rare cancer, only 70 Australian women a year get vaginal cancer. I am keen to contact other woman who have it. Because it has travelled to my lungs there is no cure. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Join us on Facebook  Cancer Support Online.

0 Kudos
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for making contact - there are a couple of options that you might be interested in depending on where you live.  Can you join the Facebook group Cancer Support Online?  You might be very interested in what I have done.

Anthony

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.