An important message for you: it isn't the end.

Tickettyboo
Occasional Contributor

Re: An important message for you: it isn't the end.

Thanks for your inspiring message! I’m going through the process , it’s like a whole new world with a new language! Thanks for giving me some hope to keep going 🙏🙏

0 Kudos
Janine3220
Contributor

Hi Tickettyboo

There is LOTS of HOPE.

I recommend the book by Kelly A. Turner:   Radical Remission.

Make plans, it's your turn now : ))

The community is big, and you are never ever alone. We go through shock and a period of grief and then watch out world!! here you come : )))

Janine

Tickettyboo
Occasional Contributor

Many thanks Janine , I have that book 📕, also Chris Beat Cancer, Cancer is not a Disease, it’s a Survival Strategy , and How to Starve Cancer! I think I’m getting information overload now ! I’m in Western Australia x

Janine3220
Contributor

Hi Tickettyboo

I can tell you that you are on your way and you will do it your way!

Visualisations - of blowing the C up, flushing it away, nuking it et cetera are very powerful ... : ))

You can do it

J

Tickettyboo
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Janine

I think the main thing is to release the Fear ! Don’t give it room in your head space ! Thoughts become Things! Choose the Good Ones! We all have that negative Script in our head 🤔 I call it the Itty Bitty Shitty Committee! And don’t let anyone else have power over you ! Our body, our choice ! Take care x

0 Kudos
Sass85
Occasional Contributor

Thank you ❤️

0 Kudos
Janine3220
Contributor

itty bitty shitty committee !
Wonderful !!
0 Kudos
Leila8
Visitor

Loved your Post Truly hope u have long long 

life . I read Penguin Bloom & it made me feel so positive relieved And joyful It’s about a strong woman with 3 young boys . Live & love well

Leila6

thesanasoul
Occasional Contributor

A very inspiring message! Thank you and congrats on your remission. This also happened to me. I was given a tiny two weeks life expectancy. I was on oxygen support 24/7, I weighed 36kg (I am a 5'1" 32 year old Woman), my skin was turning grey and I was in a huge amount of pain. That was over 1 year ago...Although I am not Cancer free (yet) I have come so far and my scans continue to show more improvement each time.

Its been a long journey but I never stopped giving up and I think that is a really important message, especially when your'e given a prognosis with such little hope in it. 

I share more about my experience with Cancer on https://www.thesanasoul.com.au/ if any of you are going through a tough time and need some motivation or something to relate to.

Sending you all good vibes 🙂

Danno06
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I needed to read this today! 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.