Getting enough sleep and being quite irritable with people.

debbiev
Contributor

Getting enough sleep and being quite irritable with people.

I would like to know how people dealing with themselves when they suddenly gets quite irritable with other people.

I am currently going thru maintenance treatment for my lymphoma.  I am usually a fun loving person with an happy positive attitude to things but apparently over Christmas and the New Year I have suddenly become quite irritable with people I don't even know and I now feel I am very conscious of what I accept from people and what I don't.  I went out on Christmas Day and was quite irritable and argumentive about something and wish it had not happened.  I am now making sure I have plenty to sleep and not to get myself exhausted because I think that what starts it up and whether this is because of the cancer treatment as well.  What do other people think and has this happened to you.

1 REPLY 1
ActuariesDiseas
Contributor

Re: Getting enough sleep and being quite irritable with people.

If they know your situation then I guess their attitude towards you would change. For me, I go for long walks and try to reflect on myself.
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.