Hello

MissKmass
New Contributor

Hello

Hi all, I'm Kate (28) a local Sydney resident. Last week I celebrated my two year milestone since receiving the news that I had cancer. The last two years have been an absolute whirlwind and although they have been the hardest and most challenging they have also been the most rewarding. I have travelled to some of the most amazing places in the world, have closer friendships than ever before, I am the fittest I have ever been in my life and my career is going fantastic. Without the disruption of cancer I may not be in the position I am today and for that I am very grateful. I realise that not everyone is as lucky with this horrible disease and therefore I am now focussing on fundraising to help Cure Cancer Australia find a cure for cancer. In just over a week I am going to be taking on a new challenge of a lifetime by tackling the famous Kokoda trail to raise money for Cure Cancer. After months of preparation I am looking forward to this life changing adventure. Look forward discovering the stories of others, Kate
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.