I'm 31 and single and I'd love to meet some Sydney people to have a cheeky coffee, explore with and live life to the fullest!

Anna1983
Occasional Contributor

I'm 31 and single and I'd love to meet some Sydney people to have a cheeky coffee, explore with and live life to the fullest!

Hi I'm Anna and I've finished treatment for brain cancer 5 months ago after almost 2 years. There are so many things I'd love to do, but it's no fun doing them on my own. I'm a positive and full of like person and I'd love to meet some people interested in getting out there and having some fun, or even just want me to lend an ear whilst they are having treatment. At my age all my friends are married, with mortgages and families and on top of this don't feel the urgency to get out and do the things I'd love to do. If you are interested please get in touch and we can go from there! Life's to short to walk it alone when there's so much love, support and fun out there. Keep smiling, Anna x
2 REPLIES 2
ashes
Contributor

Re: I'm 31 and single and I'd love to meet some Sydney ...

Hi Anna I just posted a 'new topic' reaching out for any human contact and support for my terminal myeloma. I don't know why or how I ended up in the situation I am in but suffice to say that being alone sux. I am also in Sydney and have boundless enthusiasm and refuse to waste away dribbling on myself. Having said that, because of the pain, fatigue and physical limitations, my body cant keep up with my mind. I start more radiation at POW Randwick next week followed by another transplant if I am well enough. I don't want to go through this alone again. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected and would love to chat. Ash
0 Kudos
sam_richards
New Contributor

Re: I'm 31 and single and I'd love to meet some Sydney ...

Hi, I am 20 years old, I live on the central coast so about an hour an a bit North of Sydney. Over the last 18 months have had brain serjury, a solid hit of chemo as well as radiation therapy. My memory is quite average but slowly improving. Would love to have a chat
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.