Lymphoedema -Events, Groups, Association, Webinars,Mangagment,Resources and more.

Kristenm
Contributor

Lymphoedema -Events, Groups, Association, Webinars,Mangagment,Resources and more.

https://www.lymphaustralia.org.au/https://www.lymphaustralia.org.au/

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kristenm
Contributor

Re: Lymphoedema -Events, Groups, Association, Webinars,Mangagment,Resources and more.

Whatcha doing next Saturday 4th Nov?

I hope you will be watching the live stream of the Lymphoedema Association Australia Information day, and enjoying the speedy,easy learning, lots of tips n tricks and background info that will help us better understand and manage our lymphoedema.

These info days are fabulous. Curated and tailored information summarised and explained really well.
One of the most helpful things I ever did for myself was to start going to them. They don't happen often,and live is more interesting, but it will also be recorded. So don't miss it either way. If your lucky enough to live anywhere near Brissy then do go in person for an even better value learning experience .

𝗟𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗮 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝘆 , being held in QLD and live streamed and recorded.

This is a great opportunity to learn, network with others and gain a greater understanding of lymphoedema and not to be missed.

Live streamed  10 am Brisbane is 11 am Sydney time. 
8am Perth WA time.10.30 Adelaide SA ,11am Hobart TAS.

Date: Saturday 4 November 2023
Reserve your ticket now.
Virtual Attendance LAA Member - $20 Non-Member - $40
(Become a member for $40)
10:00am - 12.30 Session 1
Lunch break
1:30pm - 3:30pm Session 2
Registration fee - In Person attendance : • LAA Member - $30.00 • Non-Member - $60.00
Venue: Kedron-Wavell Club, 21 Kittyhawk Drive, Chermside QLD
Time: 8:30 am - Registration (Trade display & Morning Tea)
Presenters:
• Professor Sandi Hayes - Senior Research Fellow within Menzies Health Institute QLD, Griffith University
• Dr Jen Sanderson - Physiotherapist and Lymphoedema Practitioner, PhD. Works in Brisbane and conducts research at Griffith University
• Dr Amanda Pigott - Anatomy, ICG, Head and Neck LO
• Desi Carlos - Diet and LO
• And More!
**Become a member of LAA for just $40 before you buy your Information Day ticket,which will then be half price.

See/share webpage , facebook posts on Lymphodema Association Australia
also i have been doing posts on my page Lymphoedema Lymphatics Stuff
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.