Mesothelioma

whitpip1
Not applicable

Mesothelioma

Hi In 2006 I was diagnosed with Mesothelioma. I have had my right lung removed. I am currently travelling very well with my health. I am interested in others with the disease to see how they are travelling and if they have an approch to life and further treatment etc.that may assist me now or in the future. I know of others with the disease but I am interested in other people especially those who live in the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Cheers and good health.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Re: Mesothelioma

Hi whitpip, Well I had breast cancer so cannot give you much input regarding Mesothelioma, but I have learned over my life that, above all, believe in yourself and in how your body can recover if you believe in it too. As we are not just bodies walking around but are people with a conscious mind as well, it is good to encourage our bodies in what they are doing to recover from such traumatic events like cancer. Try to reach a point in your thinking where you have accepted the cancer for what it was and can now move on because you 'have a life out there' and enough is enough. Your body will respond to your positive attitude and if you observe its needs you will win in every way. We can't help what happens to us when it comes to things like cancer, but we can feed our bodies positive thoughts and belief in its ability to recover. I do hope you meet others in your area and are able to share your experiences 🙂
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.