be strong and fightback

suzyq
Not applicable

be strong and fightback

Thats easier said than done i know but in my case it works most of the time. Busy gearing up the thr Realay for life at glendale in november, stupid enough to volunteer as a committee member, but it keeps my brain busy and gives me a reason to keep going. Hope others find courage and support from those chatting on this site it helps me when times are bad. Chat soon to all
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Re: be strong and fightback

suzyq what sort of cancer are you fighting if you don't mind me asking ? Yes it can be hard to keep going at times and it is difficult to see the top of the mountain that seems to loom over us, but if you keep climbing you will get to the top and stand there thinking to yourself "I have done it" :) Just believe in you. Yes, I know that can be very hard and yes, the mind can take over - particularly in the middle of the night - but as long as you can believe in your body and that it is doing its bluddy best for you and you can cheer it on whenever it needs a helping hand, I think you will find the bad times may be less. I just hope so, would love to hear back from you 🙂
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.