My name is Barb

lady_koala
Occasional Contributor

My name is Barb

Hello, My name is Barb, am a newbie here and need help to find my way around the site, and to make new friends that are similar situation. I had breast cancer removal October 2012, and have only 2 treatments of herseptin remaining and then I can start thinking of what I want to do in my new life, life after cancer. Is there anyone out there that would like to communicate with me, as where I live, is only a small township and no one to talk to that would understand my journey. Would love to have some one to talk to and to listen to you as well. Hope to hear from you soon.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Re: My name is Barb

Hi Barb, Welcome to Cancer Connections. We understand how important it is for you to be supported at this time and hope you will find Cancer Connections of benefit. There are current Cancer Connections members with similar experiences or in similar situations you may be interesting in contacting and connecting with: www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/yambabarbie www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/gehrklyn www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/allicat www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/13joyful13 We’d also like to let you and everyone know that we’ll soon be launching a redeveloped Cancer Connections website with a range of new discussion Groups, including a new Group specifically for people affected by Breast cancer. If you need any assistance using the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at admin@cancerconnections.com.au Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.