New member Stage II Breast Cancer

Megsy35
Not applicable

New member Stage II Breast Cancer

Hi, In November I was diagnosed with Stage II Triple Negative Breast Cancer, which was only detected as a side issue to something else. Post lumpectomy, the margins were clear and my lymph nodes were clear too. However, I'm now sitting waiting for genetics results, which are due next week. I hate waiting in limbo land. Anyway, this all came as such a shock. Now my life is on hold, and I'm not dealing with it very well. Crying a lot is high on my list of daily activities. Hubby is finding it hard too. We don't have kids, just 3 "fur-children". I just don't know how to cope. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Marg
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

Re: New member Stage II Breast Cancer

Hi Megsy35, Welcome to Cancer Connections. We understand how important it is for you to be supported at this time and hope you are finding the community of benefit. There are also a number of Cancer Connections members with similar experiences or in similar situations you that may be interested in contacting or connecting with: www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/torchy www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/mariem This older discussion thread may also be of interest to you: www.cancerconnections.com.au/content/triple-negative-breast-cancer If you require any assistance using the website, please do not hesitate to contact us at admin@cancerconnections.com.au Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.