Science of Happiness – Skip the Drugs, Give Me Happy Juice

CancerCounsel
Occasional Contributor

Science of Happiness – Skip the Drugs, Give Me Happy Juice

If happiness is a state of mind, is it also a choice we make? Can we literally choose our level of happiness? Here's the Science of Happiness – Skip the Drugs, Give Me Happy Juice. It is my overview of the latest research on happiness. Don't miss it. We can choose whether to be lonely and miserable or to feel connected, happy and alive? If so, what is stopping us from choosing to enjoy life? What holds us back? Learning how to be happy has helped me a lot. I hope it makes you happier too - despite all you must endure during your treatment and the slow trudge back to a full recovery.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
i-fight
Occasional Contributor

Re: Science of Happiness – Skip the Drugs, Give Me Happy Juice

Thanks for sharing this. It was inspiring to me. I do believe we can produce synthetic happiness till the point it becomes truly happiness. The same way we have control over the level of our happiness we also have control over the circumstances of our lives. I believe life is made of choices, choices we make. Nothing happen to us by chance or is imposed to us by others. We are the masters of our lives. We can choose to be wise or foolish masters. I guess I've known this for most of my life but somehow I never put much thought on it and now, in the face of cancer, I come to realize that I have no one to blame but myself. But the solution is not keeping blaming myself and feel sorry for myself. I choose an ideal to live by and I choose to stay strong and be happy no matter what. My life and even death has a purpose so I want to fulfill that purpose and inspire others to be wiser masters that I was. Peace.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.