overian cancer

blossom41
New Contributor

overian cancer

Hi,I am Maureen from west Australia,I have 3c ovarian cancer since 2010,looking for an Australian forum,we do not have a support group in my area and would be nice to talk to others with ovca..it is a nasty cancer.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Kate_Unicorn
Contributor

Re: overian cancer

Hi blossum41, Welcome to the community! I just wanted to let you know that we have an Internet Support Group for women who have experienced gynaecological cancers here on Cancer Connections - see http://www.cancerconnections.com.au/groups/gynaecological-cancer This group has monthly facilitated chat sessions, as well as a private blog space - there are several women who have had ovarian cancer in the group - so let's know if you're interested and we can be in touch with more information. Warm Regards, Kate Cancer Connections Admin Team
0 Kudos
blossom41
New Contributor

Re: overian cancer

hi Kate, yes that sounds good,would love to learn more.in the meantime I will have a look at the links you gave me...have just got home 240 round trip to have 2 chemos and avastin today..so I am a little bit tired. Thanks, Maureen.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.