Being Joyful?

Paul_D
Contributor

Being Joyful?

Hi all and yes at this time of year when everyone should be joyous and bountifull it is hard to slot into those catergaries when cancer has been the only thing in "our" minds in the lead up to this time of year, I am 2 years into  Bladder cancer and have in the last couple of days been given the all clear for another 6 months so what do I have to complain about? I like the rest of our Cancer Community have chemo to keep me alive and the fact it keeps me alive suppreses the pain and suffering it gives me, well I am maybe not bouncing off the ceiling with joy but I am still able to post this and hope I can for some considerable time. Our lives are closely monitored and thankfully the care we are given by the proffessionals is the best and the many volunteers that revolved around us as cancer patients make life a life to be lived so Merry Christmas evreybody and hope you have courage and hope for the future.

Love and Best Wishes to all.

Paul D      

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Being Joyful?

Hi @Paul_D, so very glad to hear about your news of recent days.

You are so right, the holidays are hard for many, especially those affected by cancer. Thank you for your kind words, I do hope you're feeling well today Heart

Merry Christmas to you also Smiley Happy

Kate

0 Kudos
Paul_D
Contributor

Re: Being Joyful?

Many thanks Kate and yes not to bad today and wishing every one in our community a hopeful and painfree year.

Love and Best Wishes to all,

Paul D

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.