Easter

Mignon
Contributor

Easter

Easter can be a difficult time for many people on this site, for many different reasons. Take care and be kind to YOURSELF. Mignon
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Allicat
Contributor

Re: Easter

Hi Mignon, I like your black swan. I had my mastectomy the day before Good Friday last year so I am thinking about it quite a lot this weekend. My first cat, who I loved very much, died a number of years ago in the early hours of Easter Saturday so I think of her too. In spite of those things, Easter is still a good time. I am lucky enough to be able to spend time with my family and we are all now in good health. Best wishes for Easter to all.
0 Kudos
Sunshine006au
Contributor

Hi, this Easter has been hard for us, I keep thinking back to this time last year, we were all waiting for Dad to start his radiation, if only we knew then what was ahead... also today we all went to lunch for my daughters 25th birthday (which is tomorrow) we went to one of Dads favourite clubs & I'm sure he was there with us. We miss him terribly.
0 Kudos
Sunshine006au
Contributor

Hi, this Easter has been hard for us, I keep thinking back to this time last year, we were all waiting for Dad to start his radiation, if only we knew then what was ahead... also today we all went to lunch for my daughters 25th birthday (which is tomorrow) we went to one of Dads favourite clubs & I'm sure he was there with us. We miss him terribly.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.