Forgotten Cancers

Jules_68
Contributor

Re: Forgotten Cancers

Well that needs to be corrected guys......it's like the support groups......there are only groups for the common cancers.
0 Kudos
bev
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this. I had uterine cancer 4 years ago. Actually my profile photo now shows the symbol for uterine cancer and September is the month to recognise it. Our colour is apricot.
0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

I filled in the paperwork questionaire a while ago ,yesterday I received the dna kit in the mail I gave my dna and sent it off to the forgotten cancers project has any one else received theres yet kj
0 Kudos
exhausted
Contributor

My husband has just received his. All research into any of the cancers is good.
0 Kudos
bev
Frequent Contributor

I received my pack on Friday.
0 Kudos
jsbach
Occasional Contributor

i signed up and received the kit. need to do the sample and send it back on monday
0 Kudos
rosco
New Contributor

Have now registered & waiting for conformation e-mail, this seems like a good idea. Let's hope it all helps someone in the future. Rosco
0 Kudos
Jeannaaf
Occasional Contributor

Head & Neck cancer received no mention I see.....must be really forgotten.
0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

Jeannaaf You are right it is not on the list can just hope that they are already working towards better results for sufferers kj
0 Kudos
kj
Super Contributor

Seen FORGOTTEN CANCERS PROJECT advertised on TV last night, good to see more awareness in the public domain about these Cancers and what can be done to help fight these diseases kj
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.