Hello and welcome!

Katekat
Valued Contributor

Hello and welcome!

Good morning everyone and welcome to our new Online Community! Smiley Happy

I would firstly like to welcome everyone back online and thank you for your patience over the last few days, as we made the transition from Cancer Connections. Also thank you to everyone who has given us feedback and helped us out with testing, as well as to our team here at Cancer Council NSW who have been extremely busy over the past few months on this project.

If you're trying to figure out how to log in with your Cancer Connections username and password, you will need to reset your password before signing in for the first time. Check your email for an email from us with instructions, this was sent out last night.

Otherwise, you can find instructions in our Frequently Asked Questions:

• Click Registering and Signing In
  • Click How do I retrieve my login name from Cancer Connections? to view the instructions.

If you're just finding us, please sign up via the Join! button at the top-right of any page and join in the conversations!

Please let us know what you think about the new site, we'd love to hear your feedback Smiley Very Happy

Kind Regards,

Kate

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
topendR
Occasional Visitor

Re: Hello and welcome!

Thanks Kate.

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.