After Auto Transplant

Artmark69
New Contributor

After Auto Transplant

Hi people, I was Diagn: with NHL in Otober 2007 ,since then I have had lots of treatment , as 9 cycles of chemo 25 blasts of radiation, 25 shots of mabthera, plus a shot of Zevalin and just recently 4 weeks ago went through the Auto stem cell transplant. Now I'm waiting to have a scan on the 26th November to find out if all the cancer is gone. As my large 23 cm tumor was acting more aggressive then normal,so thats why all the treatment . Still feeling tired at times but its the waiting for a result now that is so hard to cope at times. Eating very well now that i have my taste back and packing on lots of weight,thats stresses me more. I try to keep my mind pre occupied by oil painting and working on websites and graphic designs.] here is my site http://www.artmarkdesigns.com ,I have my own new forums and hosting sites to keep my mind busy ,I like to help people understand that keeping busy with your hands is a great therapy to pass the time away. So I offer free assistance to people who want to create art works of some form. Mark.....
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Artmark69
New Contributor

Re: After Auto Transplant

I'm now having fludarabyne about to have the 2nd cycle in 2 weeks. Then another SCT Allo next time in around 3 to 4 months time. Mark.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: After Auto Transplant

Hi Mark, Thanks for posting the update on your progress. I hope things go well with the next cycle of treatment. Sending you my best wishes. Cheers Louisa
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.