Australian Oncologists findings

Eliza
Occasional Contributor

Australian Oncologists findings

Australian Oncologists findings with the 14 year research they did, were the reason that Mike Anderson made this film. Here is part of an interview he gave and a link to it. http://www.naturalnews.com/024948_cancer_WHO_health.html Excerpts of the interview are below. If you look, I give statistics at the beginning of the film, it was from a report done by a couple of oncologists in Australia, it looked at clinical trials for a 14-year period, up till 2004. What they showed was the treatments for all of our major cancers are totally ineffective. The unique thing about that study is that they used absolute numbers. That means that absolute versus relative numbers. If you take any study in the cancer industry and translate the results into absolute numbers, you're going to get that dismal result. Like 00000 success and 5-year survival rates for breast, uterine, whatever kind of cancer, cervical, whatever kind of cancer you want. Relative numbers mean just that. They're relative to something else, like a previous study, and they may show improvement. They're not 1 out of 100 people. I tell people, if you're up for some treatment you've got to go to your physician and say, "Out of 100 people, how many are going to benefit from this?" Well, the physician, let's take tamoxifen for example. The physician will say, "Well, if you take tamoxifen for five years, it's going to reduce your chances of breast cancer recurrence by 40%. That is a bald-faced lie. That's a relative number. If you take the absolute number, it's only 1.6 people out of 100, instead of you get the impression well, 49 people out of 100 are going to benefit from this. But it's only 1.6, and that's what the patient needs to know. That could happen by chance, it's so low. It could be a placebo effect, it's so low. If anything in this article is indeed not correct, it would be certain that the author would have been in court very quickly. This is an American report - and I think we all know where litigation came from. I have ordered the DVD from this ebay store, will get it next week. http://www.8lions.com.au/videos/healing-cancer-inside-out-mike-anderson After about 700 hours of researching cancer, nothing surprises me anymore about the "cancer industry." 5 months ago about all that I really knew of cancer was that you had to have chemo and or radiation to cure it. It has become a near full time job to learn as much as I can about this awful condition. At first a lot of the articles I read I could not believe; then as I read more, and of court cases ( that BIG PHARMA lost ); and whistle-blower from the FDA - the Food and Drug Administration in U.S.A. I had to start believing that what is written is correct. I have been very careful to only believe what comes from a credible source - from cancer research centres etc from different countries. As I have stage 4 Ovarian cancer that metastasised -3 tumours in my lungs and more evidence ( PET Scan ), of further mets., I thought I had better know what I was dealing with. 14 rounds of chemo later - over 2 years, I was in remission. I know that if I leave it to the oncologists I will be dead in about 2 -3 years. I was told this - but not so bluntly. That means having more chemo which has affected me badly already. I am determined that I can do what a lot of other people have done, and rid myself of cancer by changing the way I eat. Over the last 4 months of chemo I had changed my diet, did not bother telling the oncologist, and he said at one appointment that I was doing " extremely well " I had asked - what can I do to help myself - the answer - Vitamin D. Which I do take in liquid form, along with a lot of other supplements. Knowledge is power - so if you want to give yourself a better chance of living, start researching. I made the mistake in thinking - like so many others, that the oncologists would cure us. Eliza.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.