I have carcinoma both breast

carolyn2
Contributor

I have carcinoma both breast

hi im carolyn 2 and was on this site in november of last year after something like 3 years fighting my dr because in jan 9 i was diagnosed with maybe breast cancer or not but nobody culd or would tell me then I had all sorts of symptoms and tests but in november it showed 3 cm lumps but nothing since so my question is what is carcinoma and how is it treated
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
diannep52
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have carcinoma both breast

Hi as far as I am aware - carcinoma = cancer. As for the treatment of it, this is something that you will need to discuss with your doc. You sound as though you have very limited information - you need to get more precise info from your doc's - they are your best source of help at this stage! Good luck Di 🙂
0 Kudos
carolyn2
Contributor

thats my problem dianne hes not doing anything about it its only on the care plan because my psychologist wants it there
0 Kudos
diannep52
Frequent Contributor

Hi Carolyn I am confused! I might have to step away from this one, cause I thought cancer was cancer and you would get some form of treatment. Maybe one of the Cancer Council staff would be best to answer this one for you. Good luck Di 🙂
0 Kudos
carolyn2
Contributor

if your confused imagin how i am feeling i have just spent 2 years convincing my family doctor that i have cancer and there is a history of it but some how he thought i was making it up i do want treatment but i have to be careful as im allergic to penicillin
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.