Side Effect-Free SEF Chemo

RaeleneH
Occasional Contributor

Side Effect-Free SEF Chemo

Has anyone heard of Side Effect-Free SEF Chemotherapy. A friend directed me to the Berkley International Institute website and it says that even Stage IV patients are getting complete remission with this treatment. I wonder if there is any truth in this? Raelene
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Positivity
New Contributor

Re: Side Effect-Free SEF Chemo

Hi Raelene, I've never heard of this particular chemo through Berkley, but I can tell you that my dad had two sessions of a trial chemo recently that claimed to have "less toxicity" than any other chemo on the market and sadly, it was the worst chemo out of the lot (my dad has tried many). I'm very sceptical now. I think immune therapy is the way of the future. I can't see any chemo not being toxic. Regards Ashley
0 Kudos
RaeleneH
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ashley It is nice to hear from you. I have had a few people tell me that they don't think this treatment really exists at Berkley. My Dad has just been accepted into a trail for a new immunotherapy drug called Nivolumab (common name Opdivo). They have high expectations for it and it is supposed to have minimal side-effects compared to chemo. We are hoping for the best! Kind regards Raelene
0 Kudos
Positivity
New Contributor

That is great news. I saw a documentary on immune therapy and it does really look very promising. Regards Ashley
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.