Will somebody tell me the truth, the whole truth

Not applicable

Will somebody tell me the truth, the whole truth

Will somebody tell me the truth, the whole truth? and if you don’t know then ‘Keep your mouth closed’. The medical profession are very vocal about “Evidence Based material” but will not participate in ‘Clinical Trials’ to prove in their eyes the effectiveness of ‘Complementary Therapies’, they prefer to turn a blind eye to any effectiveness that the therapies may achieve. Energy therapies are the most effective of complementary therapies followed by the physical such as massage and all of the Chi practices but there is no Integrated system that allows for the crossing of the borders and to meld the two. A broad integrated system does not suit the current medical scheme. “We do not have the time to spend on something that is not evidence based”, but consult your doctor even though he may have no idea as to what you are talking about but, we will as a practice use that approach because we know best. Empirically is a word used by somebody who was trying to inform me about their path sometime ago, it means, ’One who is guided by practical experience rather than perceptions or theory’, when I asked as to how they used that they were not able to explain how they applied it. ‘It is just is’. ‘I practice ‘Reiki’, unfortunately it is the wrong word as a description for the practice. Using the definition of ‘Empirical’, I allow my body to be the device that measures the effect of the energy to remove the dis-ease. The body responds to a variety of senses in the Psychic and Emotional body which are felt in the physical body. Mediation, done in a way that allows the Psychic/Emotional body to respond through the many blockages that we gather, relives some of the dis-ease that is displayed in the Physical. I was told by a professor from a large University in Sydney that ‘Meditation ‘does not work. Using the definition of ‘Empirical’, she has a negative approach, it does work and it clears the blockages from the energy centres, using the words of Julis Sumner Miller that I can prove. The most effective of the energy systems is called Reiki. What does it mean? As I have already said, in my opinion it is the wrong word description. The effects are well described but as to what it is, most claims are wrong! In fact they are all wrong, which leads us down a path of negativity and allows the sceptics a field day. What really is Reiki. Every person has energy centres. The best known are the 7 main chakras. Starting from the Base or Root, to the Sacral, the Solar plexus, the Heart, the Throat, the Third Eye and the Crown, each are associated with colour, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple and White. All vibrate at different speeds or vibrations from the base ‘Slow’ to the crown ‘Fast’, they are in two parts, the ‘Earth Connections’, the lower 3, to the Spiritual, the upper 4. The system of Reiki revolves around 4 symbols that are claimed to be, The Keys to the universe, the opening to the consciousness of the Universe, the control of time and the master symbol. When used as a formula and applied through the physical into the psychical/emotional of the 4 spiritual energy centres by means of an Attunement, they increase the vibrations of those energy centres, but they have to be sealed and if not they will fade back to their original vibrations. As with everything in the Universe there are ways to test the truth and that applies with the system of elevating the energy centres. Using Kinesiology or dousing if you ask the question “Has this person got Reiki”, the answer will be yes, why, because they have vibration or Universal life force Energy, they are alive, but if you ask “Has this person got Reiki the way that Mikao Usui intended’, then the answer may be different, in fact most of the time the answer is in the negative. I am just taking some time to empirically explain how easy it is to develop an integrated system and understanding. If my thoughts and explanations are of interest then send me a note with a return and yes faulty attunements can be repaired. orgone
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

Re: Will somebody tell me the truth, the whole truth

Hi All, Community members interested in the current discussion may find the following information of interest: -- Complementary Therapies: Body-based practices: Energy therapies Energy therapies do not require the therapist to make many adjustments. They are not invasive and work on the concept that energy in the body needs to be free-flowing to restore balance. The following techniques are popular: Bowen therapy polarity therapy reiki healing touch therapeutic touch. What to expect: The therapist may gently touch you or hold their hands slightly away from your body, performing manoeuvres that are believed to stimulate the flow of energy. Evidence: Clinical research has not verified the concept of an energy field within or surrounding the body. Anecdotal evidence suggests these therapies may offer relaxation, which helps to relieve pain, reduce stiffness and improve posture. http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/editorial.asp?pageid=2675#5 -- Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Will somebody tell me the truth, the whole truth

I come from a both sides. I've recently received a B Science (Pathology(hons)) from Sydney uni. I also meditate regularly and have had results with kinesology that point that there's more there then we "know", plus have a bit of a neuroscience understanding of how it could work. So, evidence based medicine. It is great. It means we practice what has been proven to work before. And like all things, it has its draw backs: namely decisions are based on a populational average of people who have a similar condition to you. It's not practiced as an individualised medicine. Which is why, a lot of decisions made in a clinical setting are not evidence based. (gasp) Doctors know disease very well and the body quite well. They have their important place and anger at them only causes you damage. Anywho, next time a "professor" tells you that meditation doesn't work, throw these at him: Chaiopanont, S. (2008). "Hypoglycemic effect of sitting breathing meditation exercise on type 2 diabetes at Wat Khae Nok Primary Health Center in Nonthaburi province." J Med Assoc Thai 91(1): 93-8. Carlson, L. E., M. Speca, et al. (2004). "Mindfulness-based stress reduction in relation to quality of life, mood, symptoms of stress and levels of cortisol, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS) and melatonin in breast and prostate cancer outpatients." Psychoneuroendocrinology 29(4): 448-74. Montgomery, G. H., D. H. Bovbjerg, et al. (2007). "A Randomized Clinical Trial of a Brief Hypnosis Intervention to Control Side Effects in Breast Surgery Patients." Journal of the National Cancer Institute 99(17): 1304-1312. Tang, Y. Y., Y. Ma, et al. (2009). "Central and autonomic nervous system interaction is altered by short-term meditation." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106(22): 8865-70.
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.