Brain cancer

admin_one
Contributor

Brain cancer

Hello everyone, I have come across the  Australian brain tumour [tumor] online support group and thought it would be interesting for you to also have a look.  This is the link to access it (you need to request a membership) http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/OzBrainTumour/ Hope this helps, Raul    
0 Kudos
denis

Brain cancer

Hi. The advice by Raul is good. The OZ brain tumour list has been going for eight years.The most comprehensive web-based source of advice in the English language for brain tumour patients and caregivers is Al Musella's www.virtualtrials.com It is US-based but is very relevant. The website for the brain tumour group I Chair (the International Brain Tumour Alliance) has links to dozens of brain tumour support groups around the world. Go to www.theibta.org and click on "website links".Good luck!Denis StrangmanCanberra
0 Kudos
Vetticus
New Contributor

Re: Brain cancer

Hi, Is there anyone here who's had an Anaplastic Astrocytoma Grade 3 brain tumour? I just got diagnosed 3 months ago, can really do with some chatting with a fellow "diagnosee". Look forward to hearing from someone. :) Yvette
0 Kudos
admin_one
Contributor

Re: Brain cancer

Hi Yvette, If you follow this link you will find all the people in the community that have been diagnosed with brain tumours or that have had a loved one having one. The yahoo group mentioned before is good too. Feel free to send any other question. Best, Raul (aka Totocol)
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.