My husband has just been told his time is limited

Michael1955
New Contributor

Re: My husband has just been told his time is limited

Hello, thank you for your life you gladly share with us. I have had to steep back and look at what has changed in our life. The only thing that has changed so fare is we have a general idea of what might be the outcome of life, and yet it brings with it condensed feelings and emotions. Weaknesses are strengths, strengths are weaknesses that all changed in character from minute to minute to be able to live and give personal support. The challenge has been in allowing ownership of feelings and emotions to be resolved within the owners realm and not to disempower but to support self-empowerment from resolving feelings and emotions. This is where I am at this time how ever it will change as the prognosis does. Love to you all
0 Kudos
Michael1955
New Contributor

Re: My husband has just been told his time is limited

Hello, thank you for your life you gladly share with us. I have had to steep back and look at what has changed in our life. The only thing that has changed so fare is we have a general idea of what might be the outcome of life, and yet it brings with it condensed feelings and emotions. Weaknesses are strengths, strengths are weaknesses that all changed in character from minute to minute to be able to live and give personal support. The challenge has been in allowing ownership of feelings and emotions to be resolved within the owners realm and not to disempower but to support self-empowerment from resolving feelings and emotions. This is where I am at this time how ever it will change as the prognosis does. Love to you all
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.