What an amazing place

Jods77
New Contributor

What an amazing place

As someone who has been looking for somewhere to turn I have finally found it! In the past week I ahve found this site to be an amazing place with people opening up and sharing with each other the inner most feelings and experiences. As a person who is watching from the outside I also want to thank the people on here for their support so far. I would also like to be here for others that are on this frightening journey; especailly for those that are watching parents and loved ones go through this. xxxxx
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Km
New Contributor

Re: What an amazing place

I only joined on the weekend- but I agree- I'm really glad there is a place for people to visit and share their feelings through these difficult times. I feel better already for having written something of my own. Thanks to the Cancer Council for creating this space.
0 Kudos
Not applicable

I agree, it is a wonderful site. I too am grateful to the Cancer Council for allowing us to share our experiences on this safe website. Sometimes we are helped and sometimes we can make it a little easier for others just starting on their journeys. Regards, Reindeer
0 Kudos
Not applicable

It's always fantastic to be able to express our feelings, no matter what they are. & know that the people reading it can understand what "wavelength" we are on. Cancer can be a very lonely experience but thanks to this website we are among like minded people who really do understand how we are feeling. We can all help each other in one way or another. Mez 🙂
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.