Research and How to cope

Amelia
New Contributor

Research and How to cope

Hi everyone,

This is a survey about Cancer and Wellbeing and how it affects the caregivers, I would love it if everyone could fill this out as it is completely private and confidential and will allow me to tell people about how us, as caregivers, are deeply affected.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccAm1fmIwc9ng6j1QFmI-ZqHPYi5zzzGfnamRIZQ6Ssb1nfw/viewform?...

My older brother 22 diagnosed this year  with a rare sarcoma cancer (not sure of the correct spelling) in his lung, he had had a history of mental illness issues and this diagnosis and the whole year of chemotherapy - multiple rounds, a lung removal and now on radiation, I have watch him deteriorate and I've been helping take care of him throughout the year so all the stress wasn't on my parents.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sch
Super Contributor

Re: Research and How to cope

Hi Amelia,

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, and the hardships and difficulties that you've obviously had as the care giver. I think that you are to be commended for the love and care you have for your brother.

My heart goes out to you.

Regarding the questionnaire, this document is sitting on google docs. This means that each person that is going to update this document, you will need to specifically grant them access via their google account. It then may not necessarily be as anonymous as you had hoped.

Thanks,

Sean

0 Kudos
Amelia
New Contributor

Thank you so  much Sean for informing me of the issue, I’m changing this now and hopefully people will be able to access the link 

sch
Super Contributor

New link looks better 🙂

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.