Fortitude in Cancer, A Letter.

purefireca

Fortitude in Cancer, A Letter.

It took me a while to get used to life, to understand what hardship is and to accept that life provides us it’s own set of individualised challenges.

It took me a longer while to learn that seeking hardship, difficulties, stress and toil was the fastest way to grow and develop oneself as a person.

And then I came across Cancer Survivors.

Here was a World that miniaturised almost every challenge encountered through my 20 or so years of living.

Here were people who had been thrust upon the task of defending against a Disease that would test their physical strength, their tolerance to excrutiating pain, and their exceptional mental prowess.

And they pulled through.

And they pulled through and have never stopped…

People who go through cancer learn the value of time and the value of effort, and the strength it provides them. They learn what humanity is.

Every day for a Cancer patient is Important; And every Effort taken to improve Quality of Life by Medical Professionals and 💕 Loved Ones alike makes a difference.

This is why PURE FIRE

If you’re a Cancer Survivor, Pure Fire 🔥 would be your platform to give back and help someone come out through the other end– moulded as a fiery Knight.

If you’re a Cancer Affected individual, or a concerned relative- here would be where you’d find the resources to clear your doubts and questions, and arm you up;
– Here is where you’d find your support.

If you’re a Doctor👨‍⚕️- Kindly Teach us, Educate us; For Knowledge from the Wise is calming to the mind.

Dear Cancer,

Welcome to the end of your life.

PS: I Promise you it’s going to hurt.

This is Pure Fire.
🔥

https://purefireca.com/

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.