Adenocarcinoma

AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Adenocarcinoma

I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer and would like to form a support group for people in my situation with the same disease or who have been diagnosed recently with any cancer.   We can chat here and meet online via zoom.us.

If anyone is interested in joining me in sharing ideas, please let me know.

23 REPLIES 23
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Adenocarcinoma

The correct title is adenocarcinoma - my computer chose its own spelling. The meaning stays the same.

0 Kudos
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Re: Adenocarcinoma

I used to be an MLM distributor with Jeunesse and still receive emails from them regularly.

What is the Distributor price for this now?  Do you have any to sell? 

0 Kudos
Cat
Occasional Contributor

Hey Anthony. You are the first person I have come across with the same cancer as me. I have just been diagnosed with stomach & oesphageal cancer with secondary in my liver & lymph nodes. Just had my 1st round of chemo (IV) and am on daily tablets. It's a bit scary as the docs have no idea of my life span but I have no intentions of letting it beat me. Cheers 

AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

Glad to hear I am not alone.   I had radiation to shrink the tumour in my oesophagus and am waiting on chemo when I can put some wait on. I keep losing weight which is very frustrating.

We can overcome the odds - I am not ready to give up  yet.

Cat
Occasional Contributor

I'm currently having chemo & not sure if radiation is on my treatment plan. In the mean time I have been talking to people re gumbo gumbo (traditional bush medicine which I am told has a high success rate of reducing / removing cancer but can't have it while on chemo), benefits of tumeric (including Curcumin Plus capsules), ginger, Resveratrol capsules, benefits of keto & paleo eating plans along with only eating natural / organic / don't eat it if factory produced - my mind is overflowing with do this do that eat this don't eat that........

AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

I would love to chat on Facebook Messenger or something - I should not be happy that we have the same problem but it would be nice to share thoughts.

0 Kudos
looker_labs
Contributor

Adenocarcinoma is bad but it's not as bad as some of the others.

0 Kudos
AnthonyKnox
Occasional Contributor

That's good to hear, I don't want to suffer too much.  🙂

All I know is that it is terminal and cannot be treated/cured.  

0 Kudos
looker_labs
Contributor

That's worriesome.  You could be cured

You have more than one tumor?

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.