Breast Cancer and now Endometrial Cancer.......really?

Calais
New Contributor

Breast Cancer and now Endometrial Cancer.......really?

So Ihave recently finished active treatment for breast cancer and now am waiting results from a curette to see if I have Endometrial cancer.  The waiting is just horrid. I was just starting to feel a bit comfortable with the world again and now this.  I do not know how you all cope with either a new primary or a secondary diagnosis. I am really angry this time. I was fine last time.....

4 REPLIES 4
iloveyoudearly7
Frequent Contributor

Re: Breast Cancer and now Endometrial Cancer.......really?

Waiting for the results is simply an irritating and hellish feeling.  I remember many times sitting in that waiting room with a loved one, for different reasons. One day it was to see scan results and another it would be a biopsy outcome. It’s a necessary and unwanted evil that never got any easier.

Why are they deciding to test yours now? Did something show up on a scan?

Calais
New Contributor

Hi, yes thank you for your post.  It’s the worst..... but today my GP pulled some strings and found out results for me. .....NO CANCER!

Biggest relief ever.......

iloveyoudearly7
Frequent Contributor

Yessssss, that's awesome!

tisme
Contributor

i had breast cancer this time last year , finished radiation therapy end of June .  Now i wait to see if I have ovarian cancer 

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.