GOD USED ALTERNATE MEDICINE CURE MY CANCER

BlueHeadLady83
Visitor

GOD USED ALTERNATE MEDICINE CURE MY CANCER

I have always been an active person and full of life until I was diagnosed with breast cancer! I thought that was the end of the world, I was depressed and suicidal. After a couple of chemotherapies and the lumps refused to go away the only option left was to carry out a mastectomy. I was about going in for the procedures before I met an alternate medicine practitioner from Portugal who prescribed some concoctions made from natural herbs extracted from Africa and After 4 months I was totally cured of Cancer and I have been living without any form of cancer for the past 8 years and I am still going strong. I am here to encourage all that no matter the stage you are there is hope. All you have to have is to have self believe and be strong for you and your family. I am open to any questions. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Margaret_CCNSW
Contributor

Re: GOD USED ALTERNATE MEDICINE CURE MY CANCER

Hi @BlueHeadLady83,

Thank you for your post. I have sent a welcome message to you by private message, but thought it might be helpful to comment on your post. 

At Cancer Council we support evidence-based treatments for cancer. We have a great website which looks at some of the discussion about alternative medicine for cancer, examining the claims and providing facts: iheard.com.au/.

Some great evidence-based information on herbs and complementary therapies to help with cancer side-effects is available here through the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in the US. There is no credible evidence that herbal remedies cure cancer.

We always recommend that anyone considering alternative or complementary therapies discuss this with their doctor or treating team.

Kind regards,

Margaret,

Online Community admin team

0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.