Question please

Jubbly
Occasional Contributor

Question please

hey all, what does it mean if there is calcification is present in a tumour please??

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Katekat
Valued Contributor

Re: Question please

Hey @Jubbly,

I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing this week?

Regarding calcification present in a tumour, I think that's something you need to talk to with your oncologist or GP. Calcification usually refers to calcium but without knowing the context and such, I think that's best you refer this back to your treating team. 

-Kate

0 Kudos
Jubbly
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kate, well the first trip to the hospital and the doc suggested we wait to see if it gets bigger, hadn't seen the ct scans didn't even know that I had had them. Doc has taken my case to the mdt to see what they think. She believes it is inoperable and unbiopsy-able. I'm stuck in a vortex 🙁

Jubbly
Occasional Contributor

Hi Kate, well the first trip to the hospital and the doc suggested we wait to see if it gets bigger, hadn't seen the ct scans didn't even know that I had had them. Doc has taken my case to the mdt to see what they think. She believes it is inoperable and unbiopsy-able. I'm stuck in a vortex 🙁

Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.