looking for other women with cervical cancer

missy83
New Contributor

looking for other women with cervical cancer

Hi I am 30yrd old and recently been diagnosed with cervical cancer. I am looking for other young women that can relate to what I am going through as I don't know anyone that has got or had this horrible disease.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

Re: looking for other women with cervical cancer

Hi missy83, Welcome to Cancer Connections, we understand how important it is for you to be supported at this time and hope you will find the community of benefit. Thank you for sharing a little about yourself and your current circumstances with the community. There are a number of current Cancer Connections members with similar experiences or in similar situations who you may be interesting in contacting and connecting with: www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/mally www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/jane-dowle www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/gln2810 www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/hopeishere www.cancerconnections.com.au/users/bonvivant We’d also like to let you know that we’ll soon be launching a redeveloped Cancer Connections website with a range of new discussion Groups. If you need any assistance using the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at admin@cancerconnections.com.au Kind regards, Felix Cancer Connections Coordinator
0 Kudos
missy83
New Contributor

Re: looking for other women with cervical cancer

thank you
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.