is it back???

etacarinae
Occasional Contributor

is it back???

hey friends can people - especially my boewl cancer buddies tell me about what it was like with secondaries? Now I am NOT usually a hypochrondriac (oh dear my spelling!) but things just dont feel right atm :( best Eta
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Stace
Contributor

Re: is it back???

hi there i to have just been through treatment for bowel cancer, i dont know what its like to have secondaries but if you dont feel right i strongly suggest ringing your doctor and getting checked out, there is no point waiting, i know its stressful but its better to find these things early than not. How long was it since your last checkup? I hope that everything is ok? Can i ask what type of symptoms you are having? Kind regards Stace
0 Kudos
etacarinae
Occasional Contributor

Re: is it back???

hey Stace thanks for writing. I dont know what it feels like to have secondaries - I think that is what is scaring me. I have pains all the way down my right side in various spots. Have had lots of check ups and a CT scan that was clear. Just been to the doc again and will try to have a bone scan done soon. It just doesnt feel right. I have MS and there could be other reasons as well like adhesions from the reversal of my illeostomy but I am not sure. sigh.. probably nothing... Anyway I am interested how you are going since your reversal? hope all is good Cheers Eta
0 Kudos
Talk to a health professional
Cancer Council support and information 13 11 20Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Cancer Information and Support

Online resources and support

Access information about support services, online resources and a range of other materials.

Caring for someone with cancer?

Find out what resources and support services are available to assist you.